Our home for the rest of the year is the state-of-the-art Performance Space at Library at The Dock at 107 Victoria Harbour Promenade, Docklands. If you haven’t been there yet, we’re giving you the best excuse to visit.
Enter the library and make your way to the second floor via stairs or the elevator. The Performance Space is towards the Bolte Bridge end of the building. Keep an eye out for the Euraw Stories signs or ask one of the friendly library staff about us.
And yes, we chose this venue precisely because:
- it’s Australia’s first 6 star Green Star rated public building, as awarded by the Green Building Council of Australia
- it won several sustainable design and architecture awards since its opening.
- they really love our program.
How to get there:
- trams 48 and 11 via Collins Street will drop you off right in front of The Dock.
- tram 30 via La Trobe Street, tram 70 via Flinders Street, tram 86 via Bourke Street, or the City Circle Tram will get you to Dockland’s Harbour Esplanade; The Dock is just a 5 minutes stroll along the left hand side of the harbour on Victoria Harbour Promenade.
Docklands is situated in the Free Tram Zone. For timetables, visit Public Transport Victoria or call 1800 800 007.
Southern Cross Station (formerly Spencer Street Station) is located right on Docklands’ doorstep.
Exit at the northern end of the station and walk across the Bourke Street Pedestrian Bridge (via the Etihad Stadium concourse), to Docklands’ Harbour Esplanade. From there The Dock is just a 5 minutes stroll along the left hand side of the harbour on Victoria Harbour Promenade.
Free parking is located right next to The Dock on North Wharf Road. There is also free two-hour and street metered parking located on Bourke Street, and other side streets throughout Docklands. There are also pay car parks located at:
And don’t forget, if you came to the launch, you have free entry to our next two screenings.